Has anyone unlocked Multiple Blaze yet?

Nabzy

2 hours ago, Nabzy said:

Just wondering if any Force Masters out there have unlocked Multiple Blaze? If so, what do you think of it?

I just realized i will need to farm pvp to no end to even think about getting that HM skill! so since yesterday im officially a zombie! but i just find out some of the offals drop form certain dugeons! any info on this?

Based on this video! Is a must get for me!

14 minutes ago, ZackGTie said:

I just realized i will need to farm pvp to no end to even think about getting that HM skill! so since yesterday im officially a zombie! but i just find out some of the offals drop form certain dugeons! any info on this?

Based on this video! Is a must get for me!

Farm pvp? You realize you can get this from the newest dungeons that came out, right? (Unless you probs aren't geared high enough for the dungeons then I can see why you're pvping)

44 minutes ago, ZackGTie said:

The 3 new dungeons that were released all have a way of getting the one of the colored offals one way or another.

Archived