What to do at level 45?

teoteodore

Most guides talk about Moonwater quests and Blackram Supply Chain.  OK, but I want to upgrade my accessories and get the perfect stats for my epic soul shield (for now).  The 6-man Blackram suits some of my purposes, but I need lots of Naryu coins and silver.  I'm not too keen on continuing the story line in Silverfrost or speeding my leveling up just now.

8 hours ago, Kuronee said:

If you dont want to level up. Do Bsh, NSh, Supply chain and other 24man in moonwater. Do the blue dungeons attempt to get SF weapon to sell for lots of movie.

I'm sorry, could you translate this:  what is BSH and NSH and SF?

BSH is Bloodshade Harbor (6 men) and NSH is Nightshade Harbor (24 men); its 24 men sibling is e-fleet but lately it's quite empty. You can also do Naryu Labirynth that gives you soul shield with high HP.

SF is the new class Soul Fighter.

Get the Siren belt to upgrade it and Enigmatic Belt for breakthrough.
Get the Pirate Bracelet to upgrade and the Siren Bracelet for breakthrough. Siren drops from Poharan in 24 only.

A good soulshield combination if you don't do Naryu yet, is 1,2,6 Infinite Tower and rest Bloodshade, everything can have crit.

Running Nightshade and East Feet (24) can help when you have bad luck with dungeon drops so you can eventually buy the Pirate or Siren accessories you need with the tokens. They are doable again since the server merge.

The main reason for doing east fleet 24 is the Siren Bracelet, since it drops only there and is like 20g on the market.

Accessories become expensive when upgrading past infernal so i would get the moonwater soul first, upgrade your weapon to awk. Oathbreaker. Upgrading Pirate Brac. to awk. Oath probably gives the best stat boost for the money so i would also do that first. Also try to save money for 35ap gem and a good amethyst.

Archived