How are your factions holding out?

Kitah

20 hours ago, OniOfTheSword said:

The merge just happened yesterday. It was a long maintenance, people were itching to play. Many wanted to make a point to the other faction on day 1.

Just give it time, the extreme hostility won't last long, or won't be as intense as time passes. If the pvp/killing frustrates/annoys you, just stay out of SSP for a few days or a week until the heated feelings die down.

Dude, people really think that doing Field Unbound is more profitable than do mining. Theres literally only 2 options: Or they get bored of getting more belts than keys or will stay like this forever.

18 hours ago, EvaLynBoder said:

Love SSP now -.-

Crimson Gr 1 btw.
Everyone, full Crimson channel:  "Let's go kill Konta"
*kills Konta*
Lower players (sub 600): "This goes too fast, I'm gonna check another channel"
*15 high AP crimsons left in channel*
*30+Cerus come in, kill drills in 3 minutes*
*Higher people join the same channel those sub 600s went to, so they can try to do their dailies again*
Everyone, full Crimson channel: "Let's go Kill Konta"

Rinse and repeat.
Yesterday there were 7 channels and this just happened in every channel, one after the other. It was terrible.

I did laugh in the end when I was whispered late at night by some Crimson buddies that I was right in going all the way to finish the SSP dailies in the last minutes before maintenance. That person didn't manage to do them yet.

Exactly! Everytime when i jumped from xserver to ssp there were either battle or mining with dead drills+engineers. And when i finally reached Grindtooth, he spawned, rushed the drill and died while casting his 1st aoe. All i could do was Lightning draw-lmb-f-lmb-rmb the end. I got 6PP. 642ap 5200crit 1600dmg. rip

Archived