320ish AP HM8 and above players?

Crazy Sebo

On 7/13/2016 at 11:42 AM, DomiSotto said:

I don't understand why anyone would AFK, but then again. People do not appreciate you playing your best, so why try. The other day I took one wrong turn in Naryu lab at the point you get to the final boss, which was like a 10 sec delay, and omg, someone just kept scribbling and scribbling on the map how I am a noob and all sorts of insults while we were discussing the Fujin/Rajin split (so, it's not like they were tapping their foot to start anyway).  I hate dungeons in this game, but I am trying each and every time, but nope, not good enough. So, I am wondering, if I just AFK, I guess it will be the same result, people will hate me, so why bother trying.

I usually just get a good laugh when people mess up at the turn. Dunno why people would have to be so negative about it. They should just chill out.

On 12/07/2016 at 10:20 AM, Shuchin said:

It is amazing how people's psychology is working in that a prisoner scandal headline would be relevant for their decision on how to use or evaluate an online game monetization scheme. o_O

Just for your info, prisoner abuse is happening in all countries anywhere, it's a horrible thing, and being forced to play a computer game for gold/money is on he more harmless side:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/dec/11/prisonsandprobation.ukcrime1

You probably don't know Brazil... Here a prisoner has a better life/value than someone like me that works 44hours per week.

Archived