master pack weapon skin rebuyable?

next please

Hello there :)

so i bought the master pack and got that futuristic weapon skin. i used it till now, bc it disappears if i use another one. but i don't want it to disappear. it's unique, but it doesn't fit to most of the outfits... so yeah, would there be an option to get a rebuyable version in store or something? like, for all the user who payed a lot of money to get the unique pieces?

and pls don't say i should upgrade another weapon and use the styles i like. no -_- it's hard to get gear-shit together, so leveling another weapon bc of cosmetic-reasons is a no-go.

That isnt his point. I also bought the master founder pack, I enfused the weapon skin on the first character I had. Not knowing anything, i took it off. Now theres no way for me to get that back or do anything to get on my other characters. Skins for weapons should be reworked. For example on my FM, i have the be ido bangle skin. But I just upgraded to Baleful. I dont want to take off the be ido skin and im stuck with it until i decide i gotta throw it away. Which sucks because people pay 160g for those weapon boxes lol...

Yeah which is the most retarded thing ever, we are master founders, it should be permanently redeemable. They aren't losing out on money at all, they're just making the people who paid before the game came out to get angry

3 hours ago, Laoshottie said:

Yeah which is the most retarded thing ever, we are master founders, it should be permanently redeemable. They aren't losing out on money at all, they're just making the people who paid before the game came out to get angry

I agree, but they constantly say that they're working on a system like the wardrobe used in WildStar. Add Game Guard errors and constant bug fixes on top of that and it'll take another year.

If you think paying $120 and losing a free item that came with the pack is bad, try paying $120 and coming back after about maybe a year and finding out that the launcher's main problem is Game Guard. At least you're online pal.

On 2. Juli 2016 at 1:07 AM, Darkwingz said:

I agree, but they constantly say that they're working on a system like the wardrobe used in WildStar. Add Game Guard errors and constant bug fixes on top of that and it'll take another year.

I don"t play Wildstar and don't know, what they were saying in their streams, bc i don't follow them <_< so did they mention to make weapon skins re-usable in the near future or what? 

Archived