About this event rn

Ketsura

3 hours ago, Ketsura said:

The casual in fact are getting reward. Wtf u saying.

Stingers before event = 3G.

Now = 1.3G

How casuals are losing something?

Everyone is getting the same max reward. 100 pouches. F2P, no-lifer,whale or sub, doesn't matter. All are equal for this event. I like it. I come from a game that had Weekly lockouts on loot, so the gap between the leet and the casual was not as horrid as in this game. Anything that keeps this gap smaller by limiting the amount the leet can earn is good in my books. I don't like it that the top gear is over 200 points ahead of what I managed to scrape together in 4 months. I don't like it that it pushes me to play every day beyond reasonable expectations and way past the point I still enjoy it. 

If they had bolsters, I would not mind. But without it, they really need some sort of a way to reign in the leet.

15 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Everyone is getting the same max reward. 100 pouches. F2P, no-lifer,whale or sub, doesn't matter. All are equal for this event. I like it. I come from a game that had Weekly lockouts on loot, so the gap between the leet and the casual was not as horrid as in this game. Anything that keeps this gap smaller by limiting the amount the leet can earn is good in my books. I don't like it that the top gear is over 200 points ahead of what I managed to scrape together in 4 months. I don't like it that it pushes me to play every day beyond reasonable expectations and way past the point I still enjoy it. 

If they had bolsters, I would not mind. But without it, they really need some sort of a way to reign in the leet.

I'm not getting the same reward as everyone.

Some people got at least one gem, while me I'm still trying.

If you do only 10, it's your problem, not mine. But it's my problem when u do 10 and my cap is 10 because of you.

4 hours ago, Ketsura said:

If you do only 10, it's your problem, not mine. But it's my problem when u do 10 and my cap is 10 because of you.

You know, I truly hope you'll get what you wish. If this game shins in one department it's in denying players what they want. I know that I am leaving with that dark feeling that I have never really got what I wanted and was denied by the game every step of the way. So, I hope you get what you wish.

5 hours ago, Ketsura said:

You have to be the dumbest most entitled person Ive seen on these forums. 

Well cept the EU ragers about maint times every week

Archived