Jump to content
Forums

About this event rn


Ketsura

Recommended Posts

I did my maths after notice something wrong today, and if I want open next weekends pouches, I can't open anymore pouches at day weeks.


Nice event huh, limited even for who don't use alts for get pouches like me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eimi said:

Your math is quite a bit off if you think you won't be able to have enough charms for next week if you've only been doing it on a single character.

Explain then how im going spend the whole month with 52 charms, if we spend at least 3 a day? Or worst, how im going do only weekends, that we use 5 (so it's 15 per weekend, and we still have have more 4 weekends before the end of the event)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does it matter whether you open them on a weekday or weekend? The contents are the same.

 

And yeah, you're math is pretty off. You get 100 charms, so unless you messed up somewhere, you should be able to open all but 7 pouches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BirdSpirit said:

Why does it matter whether you open them on a weekday or weekend? The contents are the same.

 

And yeah, you're math is pretty off. You get 100 charms, so unless you messed up somewhere, you should be able to open all but 7 pouches.

Weekends give 5 and weekdays give 3?

 

Im using for open everyday, so I already spent 48 charms, still have 52, wich is not enough for even the weekends till the end of the event.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not supposed to have enough charms. The event is intentionally designed so you can only open 100 bags total. You will have extra bags you cannot open if you complete challenge every single day you can get bags.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

Weekends give 5 and weekdays give 3?

 

Im using for open everyday, so I already spent 48 charms, still have 52, wich is not enough for even the weekends till the end of the event.

Again, why does the number matter? Content is the same.

 

Use the charms until you open all 100. Everyone only gets 100 per account regardless of how many bags they have across all chars.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Understand something:

You are supposed to open 100 pouches. Period.

If you don't have more charms to open the pouches is another whole story.

The event last "long" for people that can't do the daily challenge EVERY DAY like you, so they have more room and time to open 100 pouches, this way people are not forced to play every day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, July 02, 2016 at 11:03 PM, raik7 said:

Understand something:

You are supposed to open 100 pouches. Period.

If you don't have more charms to open the pouches is another whole story.

The event last "long" for people that can't do the daily challenge EVERY DAY like you, so they have more room and time to open 100 pouches, this way people are not forced to play every day.

Your argument is kinda fail.

 

If people can't or don't play everyday it's not a reason for me, a player who play everyday can't enjoy the entire event.

 

Would u like the Vipercap event had this kinda a wall?

 

Imagine u can only do Vipercap only once a day, and then after one week missing, u can't do anymore :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

Your argument is kinda fail.

 

If people can't or don't play everyday it's not a reason for me, a player who play everyday can't enjoy the entire event.

 

Would u like the Vipercap event had this kinda a wall?

 

Imagine u can only do Vipercap only once a day, and then after one week missing, u can't do anymore :D

U fail to understand....

 

the event is 100 bags and 100 charms for every account. Thats it. Some will finish the charms early some will finish 100 later. Its still te same limit for everyone.

 

vipercap was the same, you only had 1 run per day unless you spent money.

this is exactly the same with the difference you get limited charms.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the OP feels robbed because he wants to be able to open more pouches since he plays more. Even with the limit being 100, people who don't play much might not even make it to 100. They might open 60, 30, 80 depending on how much they get to play. The OP wishes he can surpass 100 because he feels like it should be dependent on how much you play. 

 

He compares it to the viper event as if the viper event hypothetically had a wall, as in it limited itself and stopped completely after say... 80 caps (assuming no loot auction)? but the event runs maybe 100 days? So you have 100 days to collect 80 caps and after you get 80, it all stops. So everyone equally gets 80 to spend or less. No one could get higher. 

 

Anyways. I'm just putting this here because I don't think he's that confused with the rules, I think he just doesn't want to be rewarded similarly to someone who doesn't play as much as him. 

 

Also, removing the limit might be better for the people who screwed up with calculations and somehow divided their tickets wrong and can't get the gem on their alt now or whatever. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, July 07, 2016 at 3:43 AM, Shelly said:

I think the OP feels robbed because he wants to be able to open more pouches since he plays more. Even with the limit being 100, people who don't play much might not even make it to 100. They might open 60, 30, 80 depending on how much they get to play. The OP wishes he can surpass 100 because he feels like it should be dependent on how much you play. 

 

He compares it to the viper event as if the viper event hypothetically had a wall, as in it limited itself and stopped completely after say... 80 caps (assuming no loot auction)? but the event runs maybe 100 days? So you have 100 days to collect 80 caps and after you get 80, it all stops. So everyone equally gets 80 to spend or less. No one could get higher. 

 

Anyways. I'm just putting this here because I don't think he's that confused with the rules, I think he just doesn't want to be rewarded similarly to someone who doesn't play as much as him. 

 

Also, removing the limit might be better for the people who screwed up with calculations and somehow divided their tickets wrong and can't get the gem on their alt now or whatever. 

Thanks dear penpal, at least u got my point. I think the barrier from English being my second language hit hard here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who has only one char who has the lvl to do Daily Challenge and can pretty much play only on weekends when not on vacation from work and/or college, I ain't even mad. I've met my quota of getting enough exchange tickets for the peridot on my main, so any extra pouches are profit to me since I'll end up having more charms than pouches. Should be the same for everyone else who can't play every single day like me. Those who can that will have a few extra pouches (like, 8 or 11 tops... besides the 100 they can open) to spare they can't open because there won't be more free charms. Kind of unfortunate to them, yes, but not THAT big of a deal in the grand scheme of things if you ask me.

 

You may not like how the limitation was designed and that's fine, but at least said limitation is 'working as intended' and it's not quite as unfair as you may think it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I get why they added the cap, so everyone's progression or chance to get the gem is the same. However, I also feel, much like the OP where if we do get 150 pouches for example, we should be able to open them. Charm system is flawed. A friend of mine is nearing his 100 pouches and he hasn't had a single gem. I've had one gem and another friend has had 3. It is an RNG based event. People who want to put in the time and do the dailies every day for more chances should be rewarded by being able to open their bags. Why are free to play events capped? They should've at least allowed how many days (3 weekday + 5 day) over the event time period so the exact amount could've been given.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elurra said:

 The rest of the stuff is garbage anyway.

I wouldn't say that. Extra Soulstones, Stingers and Moonstones are nice, especially when they come in bundles.

 

But yes, 60 for the gem is a good enough quota to aim towards for the peridot alone. It's a pretty good gem

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2016 at 0:26 AM, Ketsura said:

Your argument is kinda fail.

 

If people can't or don't play everyday it's not a reason for me, a player who play everyday can't enjoy the entire event.

 

Would u like the Vipercap event had this kinda a wall?

 

Imagine u can only do Vipercap only once a day, and then after one week missing, u can't do anymore :D

Reading event details is always a good idea. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have 10 tickets left to cash in, so I am keeping fingers crossed I can do Daily Challenege on Sat-Sunday 2 times to get all my goodies. :) I like it that the event has limited rewards, because otherwise it will just make the rich richer, and the game is already pandering to the leet far too much, and protects a casual far too little.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I still have 10 tickets left to cash in, so I am keeping fingers crossed I can do Daily Challenege on Sat-Sunday 2 times to get all my goodies. :) I like it that the event has limited rewards, because otherwise it will just make the rich richer, and the game is already pandering to the leet far too much, and protects a casual far too little.

The casual in fact are getting reward. Wtf u saying.

 

Stingers before event = 3G.

Now = 1.3G

 

How casuals are losing something?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...