Do i lose faction rank if i change faction?

Yes and no.

If you switch to a time when the opposing faction is lower populated, then no; you will retain your rank. However, if you switch to a higher populated faction, then yes you will lose the rank. Hope this helps!

On 6/29/2016 at 7:37 PM, Lanthun said:

Yes and no.

If you switch to a time when the opposing faction is lower populated, then no; you will retain your rank. However, if you switch to a higher populated faction, then yes you will lose the rank. Hope this helps!

I'm pretty sure your rank resets every time you switch factions.

On 6/29/2016 at 5:19 PM, Captain WeebM@ster said:

What title says, and can i do this as many times as i want and not lose my rank? 

Thanks.

There is a 1 week cooldown in which you can switch factions. After 1 week you can switch factions again, but your rank will reset to initiate.

11 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

I'm pretty sure your rank resets every time you switch factions.

There is a 1 week cooldown in which you can switch factions. After 1 week you can switch factions again, but your rank will reset to initiate.

Nope, it's confirmed; I've done this more than once now. When I'd go from Cerulean to Crimson, let's say I am a Master Sergeant on Cerulean. If I move to Crimson when it says "Low Membership," you will retain the rank once you switch while it says that and get your equivalent rank (on Crimson, that'd be Ascendant). It only does not work the opposite way (switching to a "High Membership").

Archived