Cant Upgrade my Sword, Help... :(

Im playing on my level 10 character,and so i need stalker bracers, for the soul fighter class, so i spend 19 keys, all the keys i have and now i have no keys left, so...im like....if i cant upgrade my weapon what do i do now? Do i quit my character? 

also anyone got any advice to a noob like me. been playing for a while and still have no clue what to do....

Also after a certain level the marketplace will be open to you and you can simply buy the stalker weapon for a few silvers. Or just try talking to people near the wheels, one of them is bound to have a spare stalker bracer to exchange with you. :)

19 hours ago, PayToWinGames said:

Im playing on my level 10 character,and so i need stalker bracers, for the soul fighter class, so i spend 19 keys, all the keys i have and now i have no keys left, so...im like....if i cant upgrade my weapon what do i do now? Do i quit my character? 

also anyone got any advice to a noob like me. been playing for a while and still have no clue what to do....

At level 15 you can buy the bracer from the market, or have someone else mail/trade you one. 

Archived