XP Event

Pent

So I noticed that for the Soul Fighter class update there is no costume? Am I mistaken in this? I mean the benefits they offered are fine and all but I was under the impression they'd be doing another costume like they did for Warlock.

They have never ever ever said anything that could make people assume that this XP event is gonna be anything similar as warlock event was.
When WL came out, they made a warlock-leveling-event, all together, and that was a real event. they offered a custome skin as reward. Then NCSOFT said that there is gonna be Soul Fighter xp event, and the 90% of the community thought that there is gonna be costume reward again. An d now people are whining about not getting any costume or something, we get just XP boost, however this whining is unrightful, because - and yet again - NCOSFT has never said anything like they would make a similar event as we had on the warlock release.

6 minutes ago, the batmeng said:

i believe theyve sayd on theyr stream that the costume for the new soulfighter is the pystachio dream that you get at the end of the story quests and it will only be availabe for a limited period of time...

That costume you have mantioned is the end-reward of the Act4 Story quest line. It is just a costume. It has nothing to do with SF afaik. (correct me if I am wrong) And as it is a reward of the story quest, it will remain forever, not just for a period of time.

They mentioned during the Soul Fighter stream that Pistachio Dream is only available until July 20 for those that want to get the outfit on their Soul Fighter/alt. So I think this makes it the unofficial Soul Fighter event costume reward for reaching the end of the current story arc, and iirc someone said it was "the Soul Fighter" outfit

I get to correct myself. you all were right, this costume was just available for a period of time. (got infos)
Though I still don't know if they decided to give that costume in quest why they would give it away, why would it hurt ncsoft if they let it just ingame, however I already have it and I do not use it because i dont like it, so I  won't get depressed. :D

1 hour ago, QRob said:

They have never ever ever said anything that could make people assume that this XP event is gonna be anything similar as warlock event was.
When WL came out, they made a warlock-leveling-event, all together, and that was a real event. they offered a custome skin as reward. Then NCSOFT said that there is gonna be Soul Fighter xp event, and the 90% of the community thought that there is gonna be costume reward again. An d now people are whining about not getting any costume or something, we get just XP boost, however this whining is unrightful, because - and yet again - NCOSFT has never said anything like they would make a similar event as we had on the warlock release.

except the first time we heard of this event they definitely said we would get "an leveling event similar to warlock" LOL. thats exactly what they said. they did not even refer to it as an exp event. they literally said a leveling event like WL. perhaps things changed over time and it became an exp event instead but many were expecting something like WL cause thats what they said it would be.

23 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

except the first time we heard of this event they definitely said we would get "an leveling event similar to warlock" LOL. thats exactly what they said. they did not even refer to it as an exp event. they literally said a leveling event like WL. perhaps things changed over time and it became an exp event instead but many were expecting something like WL cause thats what they said it would be.

anyways...."a leveling event similar to warlock" does not mean at all that they would give costume. "similar" is the keyword, "similar", but not same. it still doesn't change the fact that they didnt say anything that would make ppl assume we get some costume, yet people are still whining about it like ncsoft would have said it.
please, dont get me wrong, I, too, would love if we got a cool costume. Still, I was not hoping about it, since they never said they were about to give.

Archived