Monster effect

Emiile

Hei, before 1st june there was an option in graphic settings called monster effect that let me see boss effects and my skills effects, now that effect is gone i cant see either my skills or boss/mobs skill effects unless i set everything to max...

any help regarding this? thanks in advance.

The effect visibility seems glitched for me as well, I have to set everything to max and then adjust the bars manually to the lowest setting that allows me to see skill effects which I have currently at 2.

1 hour ago, azraelkun said:

Ok just up the effect visibility up to 3 leve rest as it is

Nope that effect visibilty thingy isnt working. the whole thing with using optimize for combat was to not see the skill effect of other players. so with optimaze for combat hiding everything with skill effects,i used the monster effect option to see my skills, boss/mobs effects and now that option is gone im stuck with setting everything to max and that comes with lots of uneccesary stuff.

I was struggling with the same thing at Naksun 15F (those ice circles on the ground when the ice drops were barely visible as a "glossed floor" only). Helped to uncheck optimize combat, set "apply to all" to 5, set everything else as you wanted (in my case to 1, only personal sfx and other's sfx I left at 3 I think), checked the optimize combat option again and Confirm. My effects included became more defined and visible and Naksun's as well (finally could see the borders and fit myself inbetween of them properly).

Archived