Why are you losing PAID items, NCSOFT?

DeaHamlet

I have played many f2p, b2p and p2p games and bought items from the stores of each mmo I played (they all had something).

I have yet to encounter a game that makes my paid item disappear from my inventory.

This is just a completely new low for NCSOFT.

Good thing I'm already level 10 HongMoon cause the way things are looking I can't trust NCSOFT with any more of my money in this game.

Hello Dea, Ive lost a hair accessory i bought from the HM store after June 1 Patch, it was on my wardrobe but when i was looking for it, it was gone. Ive contacted support which turned out,  was a known concern and that they are working on it. But no definitive time as to when they will be able to completely addressed the concern.  its been like 2 weeks short now. so I dont know when will they be able to fix it.

8 minutes ago, Rosenz said:

Hello Dea, Ive lost a hair accessory i bought from the HM store after June 1 Patch, it was on my wardrobe but when i was looking for it, it was gone. Ive contacted support which turned out,  was a known concern and that they are working on it. But no definitive time as to when they will be able to completely addressed the concern.  its been like 2 weeks short now. so I dont know when will they be able to fix it.

Probably the same item... crest of the rising sun, right?

Seriously... 2 weeks and they can't just give us the item back?

Wow. No more money to NCSOFT for me. I'll be a real f2p after spending hundreds monthly. This is a travesty... 2 weeks and no item returned... wow.

1 hour ago, DeaHamlet said:

Probably the same item... crest of the rising sun, right?

Seriously... 2 weeks and they can't just give us the item back?

Wow. No more money to NCSOFT for me. I'll be a real f2p after spending hundreds monthly. This is a travesty... 2 weeks and no item returned... wow.

Yes Crest of the Rising Sun. GM Kenno said they are working on it. But yea attleast a date would be good but none were given. I was a bit upset because that was my first purchase.

26 minutes ago, Dad said:

(What GM...)

LOL, I went back to play a ninja on TERA over the last couple weeks casually. I saw, PHYSICALLY saw the community manager no less that FIVE times over the course of 2 weeks playing casually on ONE server. I also missed him many times (you can tell he was in a spot because he spawns a bunch of cats that stick around for an hour or two).

This game you won't even see a damn forum post outside of "watch your accounts because our security is shite" and I'm sure they only do that to limit their own liability.

3 hours ago, Rosenz said:

Yes Crest of the Rising Sun. GM Kenno said they are working on it. But yea attleast a date would be good but none were given. I was a bit upset because that was my first purchase.

This is the first mmo I played that does not restore items.

PSO2 in Japan even restored a friend's character and most of the items after she accidentally deleted the character. They also restored many of her items when she got hacked (she's not very lucky that one).

In DDO we used to put in tickets when a quest bugged out, a GM would come in and reset the mobs (same for raids). We even had an occasion or two where raid chests bugged out, again they assisted us after a 20 minute or so wait. 

In Tera, support even replaced store items that were race locked after a race change. 

I've supported BnS through a lot of bad decisions because I enjoyed it, but losing PAID items leaves an unmistakable sour taste that is likely to prevent me from trusting them with my money in the future.

GM Chronolithika Yesterday at 22:04

Hello,

We would like to inform you that this is currently a known issue for our Development Team, it's currently a bug that makes it unavailable to the players that bought it. Rest assured that our Development Team is currently aware of this and is working for a solution as of now.

Any updates regarding this matter will be posted on our forums or website.

If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Chronolithika
NCSOFT Support Team

Except this isn't in the known issues list... and it's been two weeks. And no ETA. And updates on the forum instead of to my support ticket?

For shame.

On 6/12/2016 at 1:07 AM, United17 said:

LOL, I went back to play a ninja on TERA over the last couple weeks casually. I saw, PHYSICALLY saw the community manager no less that FIVE times over the course of 2 weeks playing casually on ONE server. I also missed him many times (you can tell he was in a spot because he spawns a bunch of cats that stick around for an hour or two).

This game you won't even see a damn forum post outside of "watch your accounts because our security is shite" and I'm sure they only do that to limit their own liability.

So that's why it was so many cats in Val that day! Cause I rarely play Tera, like, maybe 1 or 2 plays in a year. Came to do the ninja event and im seeing all these cats and i'm like wtf is going on this time?!

Archived