True Profane weapon with 1 Slot

Kohashi

Well lets say I know about the changes which took place on May 11th and i made 2 characters after that date. 

1 character is a summoner and while having the same weapon true profane stage 10 and he has 2 slots while my KFM with the exact same weapon has only 1. Where is the misery and what happened?

Is this a bug or intended?

The local teams response to us getting pissed about losing our slots when going to silverfrost weapons was to make it so that we are no longer given free slots when upgrading. But we aren't supposed to drop below what we've unlocked ourselves now.

29 minutes ago, Shintuan said:

The local teams response to us getting pissed about losing our slots when going to silverfrost weapons was to make it so that we are no longer given free slots when upgrading. But we aren't supposed to drop below what we've unlocked ourselves now.

but wait a second... then how does my summoner have 2 slots and my kfm only 1. they are both created after 21st of May. Also all of my friends also have 2 slots.. and none of them used hammers.

were slots nerfed again? after 21st of May?

9 minutes ago, Ohlong Johnson said:

I have read by a poster that the generated slots at the starter hongmoon weapon are determined upon character creation but that was the last post of the thread, so no confirming or denying the statement.

wait.. this cannot be... possible... seriously.... I have to spam chars??????????????? no way... LOL.. this has to be a bug..

Archived