Merchant : put it in yeti ?

Thoron

Because everyone farms yeti and you can do 8-9 runs per hour. The merchant would show up so often that it would just ruin the market entirely. Which wouldn't be bad if it was a permanent addition to the game, but it's going away after the 22nd, which means that after that the market prices of everything will explode again.

While I would definitely like for it to be added to Yeti, I think it would be a bad idea unless NCSoft decides to keep the merchant permanently.

1 minute ago, Laneera said:

Because everyone farms yeti and you can do 8-9 runs per hour. The merchant would show up so often that it would just ruin the market entirely. Which wouldn't be bad if it was a permanent addition to the game, but it's going away after the 22nd, which means that after that the market prices of everything will explode again.

While I would definitely like for it to be added to Yeti, I think it would be a bad idea unless NCSoft decides to keep the merchant permanently.

Exactly this.

The merchant is supposed to be a random reward and not something you can spam the s**t out of.

so if you want it either buy Cold Storage Resets, or run necropolis.

Archived