Is it just me??

Rea Shinwa

I finished the new storyline yesterday. Everything had proper sound (well, except the npcs voices skipping some paragraphs, as usual). But the cutscenes had NO SOUND AT ALL for me. I can't imagine anything more anti-climatic that watching them in utter silence. My sound settings are all up, as I said everything else had perfect sound... I was so disappointed. Has this happened to anyone else?

They were definitely all voiced, with music and all the normal sound stuffys.

Could be any number of reasons why it wouldn't work for you ~

Prolly contact support maybe? .-.

2 minutes ago, Eimi said:

They were definitely all voiced, with music and all the normal sound stuffys.

Could be any number of reasons why it wouldn't work for you ~

Prolly contact support maybe? .-.

Thank you for your reply... well, this sucks, I love the story more than anything else and I was so sad when I had to watch those cutscenes with no sound. I could send a ticket, yes, but the experience of these chapters is ruined for me. I would love to find out why it happened though so it never happen again in future updates... I had not had this problem ever before since I started the game :(

Luckily.. mine had audio, we're you still loading, lagging, etc?

The only time that happened to me was during nomsoyoo and the mayor cutscene. Mine was funny though.. no voices, subtitle and the mayor was still loading that he was a young npc.. and by the camera change the mayor looked normal. For a long time I was thinking.. "who the ff is this young fellow and wth is going on".

1 minute ago, HungryTaro said:

Luckily.. mine had audio, we're you still loading, lagging, etc?

The only time that happened to me was during nomsoyoo and the mayor cutscene. Mine was funny though.. no voices, subtitle and the mayor was still loading that he was a young npc.. and by the camera change the mayor looked normal. For a long time I was thinking.. "who the ff is this young fellow and wth is going on".

lol

And no idea if it could have been lag, but since I had sound for everything else, it's so weird...

Archived