Best place to farm faction insignias?

31 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Other than the few dailies is the only way to get these SSP at 50? Where do those insignia chests come from?

If you kill the giant Captains that run at you during mining phase you get 1 per captain. You also get them from the dailies on SSP as-well. I recommend doing SSP if you want faction insigmias unless you have 7 level 50 chars to do the dailies on.

4 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I don't think you can trade them between characters on the same account, so 7 lv50's won't help.

Have them all in the guild and put them into the guild bank. I'm guessing that is what you are wanting to do? Level up your guild?

7 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I need 300 for the Soulstone Dagger.

You can get the soulstone dagger from boxes on soulstone plains. It drops, just get a silverfrost key from the marketplace and use that on it.

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

I haven't seen any boxes anywhere in there. I don't have much experience in there. In fact I sold all my keys.

I am unsure which boss drops it, it is random and RNG based to get a box but I have dropped it on several occasions. Just do the mining phase as that is where it drops, you can get some nice prestige too which you can trade in for soulstones / rank ups.
You could also do ALL of the faction quests as all of them give at least some insignias. 

Archived