Summoner best op, pls nerf

I think he's complaining that summoner is out of top 10. That's how should be anyway, summoner is suposed to be support class, not main tank/dps/assasin + support in the same time.

You're also somewhere low in gold tier, i'm assuming that because, your hidden content left out a bit of green, so that should be 350-180 place on your class ranking.

i think, he postet it, because he realized, no matter, how good he becomes, he cant become one of the first places, and thats no balance at all. i see every week changes made in balance, but what is a underpowered class? isnt there a need to also balance out? there shoudnt be only 1 or 2 classes that can get first ranks. the people behind the char arent supposed to have that rank, they arent worth it, because they had an unfair advantage to many other classes. it would be also good, to routinely control top 400 players. if they use any makro addon, ban 4 years.

did you see a cat make dmg on you moret hen 400? its much when you have 50000 life right? when i would skill the cat to dps it would make 800 on you, in change you could kill it with 2 hits. learning combos isnt skill, its knowledge, skill is, to understand your opponent, what he thinks, and what he could do next and further, what you can do against what we will do in the future. i think you dont understand skill very much. thats what pros do. but i feel a bit the understanding how to be a pro is not what many players know. in these days, many players think, to be a pro is...to get an unfair advantage to my opponent, thats cheating guys. when you see a pro with winning only, because he use makro or other addons, hes the worst and hes not a pro. 

The thing with summoner being OP was before we had HM levels and skills and they actually really were OP in that time because many classes depended on HM skills to have a chance against them. 

Archived