Missing targeted melee attacks

Quidam

I've been seeing this kind of things for a while, but it seems that targeted melee attacks can miss if the opponent is moving. To me it seems really weird that you can dodge this, because it's not a skill shot. You can't chose to do it in front of him to anticipate his movement. I'm not sure if it's an intended mechanic or just a bug or even my computer being bad and registering that I can use an ability when in facts no one is there. The ability goes on cooldown, you are locked down in the animation and it does nothing.

I'm playing a sin. It happened to me with spinal tab (stealth stab LMB) and my guard breaker. Just to be sure it's clear, they didn't iframe it or had any sort of defense against the attacks it was really just not registering. No evade, nothing.

Tell me what you think. Did it happen to other people? Does it make sense to you?

talking about this, my kfm triple kick at 0range misses when people jumping around. is call a desync.
targeting this game is shit. if u have any skills shot like 2x8m range. good luck at hititng them

Like XiaoCoCo said, it's desync. It's extremely annoying that anyone (particularly FM, SMN, and SIN) can just bunnyhop and exploit the desync. I can't count the number of times that my SINGLE TARGET, POINT BLANK range Triple Kick activates, the cooldown is blown, and my character kicks at empty air for a full second.

Honestly, I don't understand why jumping is even allowed in PvP Arena. The only two things it's used for:

- Desync exploits

- That stupid windstride/gliding game both you and your opponent have to play in order to get the opening attack. Which, by the way, is messed up anyway because a) desync, and b) your character hitbox while gliding is actually on the ground sometimes. Essentially, you're both spamming buttons in the hope that their hitbox is more bugged than yours.

Archived