Help me solve my fps problem

tehs

Hello, having really near unplayable low fps the last week its ok when doing solo content like Mushin (50-60) but when i am in a dungeon or doing anything with 4 or 6-man the game gets unplayable i get 15-20 fps on bosses and it drops down to 1-5 when they are activating red circles or do other fancy stuff , support has been no help AT all

windows 10 64-bit
4096MB RAM
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz 
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Even reducing all settings to the lowest changes nothing absolutely nothing so please help me i want to have fun playing this game again

• 2 weeks later...

For my computer since I run 6 GB of RAM and a 512 MB graphics memory cache card, The least I can recommend is turning your graphics to around 3 to2 on all settings and disable motion blur and run in a 1200 - 800-ish window size if your PC supports that.

Original post from Reddit,check here some steps that helped me too:

General Basic Things To Help Your Game Performance

• Disable Windows Aero Theme if on 7, If on 10 just use generic basic windows theme
  • Set Windows to Performance over Quality
  • Unpark all your cores ( THIS IS A MAJOR WAY TO BOOST FRAMES )
  • Don't let your AV scan during Gameplay, if you have one it and it is scanning it takes up a lot of resources.
  • Stop any processes you do not need to free up some memory
  • Get an SSD ( Won't help Frames will help the "flow" of game/loading )

• Use the Latency Fix http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5578595314 ( has possibility of reducing ping by 10-15 or more depending on your location from server )

• Lower Resolutions = better performance

• When Fighting in large PvP / Boss's you can try to lower everything in game to lowest of low if you are having 10-15 frames but it probably won't do much

• Press Alt+Enter a few times to enter True Fullscreen mode, game performs better in it

Archived