Devs please read concerning viper cap even.

Cds

17 hours ago, kumark said:

SO, you can still USE that stones until 22 June. That's a LOT of time to gather the mats even for a casual like most of us, so please stop compling about anything...

Players went through the trouble of getting the item. They actually have the item. It should stay until they use it. And let's be honest: keeping it hurts no one...

It's not an issue for me personally, I'll have used whatever amount of stones I can get before those 3 weeks are over. But I can at least understand why it's an issue for people who play less. It's not like weapon upgrades are cheap...

8 hours ago, Laneera said:

It's not nothing. Players went through the trouble of getting the item. They actually have the item. It should stay until they use it. And let's be honest: keeping it hurts no one...

It's not an issue for me personally, I'll have used whatever amount of stones I can get before those 3 weeks are over. But I can at least understand why it's an issue for people who play less. It's not like weapon upgrades are cheap...

yea I agree it should stay until they use it.. Not to mention the cost of my upgrade increases each day because for some reason, the inflation in this game is EXORBITANT. silverfrost transformation stone grew from 9 Gold to 14 gold... oh well atleast if the time limit is over for these stones, it can sell for 4/5 gold so, good to have more too.

Archived