Done with your game

Your game is so badly optimized for AMD drivers to the point where I can't even do 1% damage to Big Bad Beetle Boss or Bay Lee, for loot. Characters hidden, lowest settings and yet my game goes from 40 fps to 9 and freezes for 20 seconds then the boss is already down -50% HP, then it freezes again on 3 fps and it's already dead. 

Same happens in SSP, Misty Woods Terrors, Blackwyrm and Grand Harvest Square so I'm done - going back  to Elder scrolls online and WoW, where I can actually play a 60+ FPS.

I think you made a mistake as AMD is terrible with pretty much everything ( their gpu's worked quite good for me though) but the processor amd fx-8150 was pure garbage with cpu based games.

Game works fine for me on :

i7-4790k , gtx 770 , 12gb ram.

I won't argue that the game is badly optimized cause it is.

But I just tried the game a hour ago on a 7950 AMD card and it ran the game better than my oced GTX 950,just slightly but still.

I've also used AMD gpus for years and had no issues with them,the cpus on the other side..meh I aint going back thats for sure.

People don't learn :'D Nvidia FTW and Master Race. GTX 970 no problem here, even people saying 3.5GB + 0.5 GB. very cheap/performance and no problems.

had 1 high-end dual amd years ago and got burned lol, nvidia never got problems.

This game is horribly optimized, but that is no excuse for having a AMD product. Not only do they suck power like its going out of style but they suck as well, they were once a pioneer in this industry and great at what they did but they rested on there laurels and now are pure crap. Maybe they will wake up and begin making competitive products again but until that time it is hard to sympathize with someone driving a station wagon at a indy car event.

What did you expect ? Unless you have a 10 year old pc it is really hard to feel sorry for you.

Archived