Soul

VRock

Hi i have already the lv45 soul Moonwater Soul long time ago. I want the lvl 50 Soul, should i upgrade with nary tablets, ornaments,etc or should i buy/farm the items and craft the lvl50?

in EU some piece of the sword(the one droped in necropolis i think) is 90++gold.

Meh, i said forget it and went broke and bought the sword pieces for the +15 AP soul. going through NAryu lab for 80 relic pieces and it can take an hour per run jsut wasnt worth the time. Sur the moeny might have been good doing it 80 times give or take the free ones from surveys and such as other people bid on stuff, but It isn't really a fun dungeon and after you have seen the cutscenes a few times even they are boring. Not to mention it is a bit of an eyesore. If I could buy something to not have to futz with Mushins tower to get warrior tokens then i would probably find a way to jsut buy that too. I get grind, but some of this is jsut stupid to stall players and make them grind, and there is nothing likeable about Mushin's Tower except a gold sink to buy tickets to move to floors beyond the first and al the othr little things you have to buy inside.

I would rather spend my time farming the stalker outfit and get whatever tokens drop along the way over and over than mess with higher floors.

If you can afford it, then buy the sword I say. Just look for a price drop on the False Edge piece. I was lucky and got one for 79 gold. Just for the love on Master Hong, remember if you buy it, other people might need to also so tr to find someone off the market that might buy or trade for it if you ever get a spare one. The more people that get to higher levels then the more materials that will be had for all because more people will be farming them.

Well I'm not sure since you already have the 10 Ap one but personally I just bought the sword fragments since I had no soul at all.

Ran Laby once and that was enough for me,even tho this cost me about a week of my gold income I'm still glad that I could avoid this whole mess with Laby +upgrading the soul after.

Archived