When are we getting this outfit ?

KatHead

12 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

Never, as the game will be shut down long before they manage to bring even a quarter of the outfits over.

Nah, I got a feeling there are enough whales / hardcores to populate 4 - 6 servers for a very long time and this is more than enough to milk years out of this great game. I do agree with your premise though, this game has missed or will soon miss its window of oppurtunity to dominate the mmo market (even as old as it is, I think it could have). 100% caused by mismanagement / failure to police / fix / improve what could have been the greatest mmo ever made. 

As much as I dislike the bad about this game, I simply cant help but love the game. 

11 hours ago, KatHead said:

Nah, I got a feeling there are enough whales / hardcores to populate 4 - 6 servers for a very long time and this is more than enough to milk years out of this great game. I do agree with your premise though, this game has missed or will soon miss its window of oppurtunity to dominate the mmo market (even as old as it is, I think it could have). 100% caused by mismanagement / failure to police / fix / improve what could have been the greatest mmo ever made. 

As much as I dislike the bad about this game, I simply cant help but love the game. 

Highly doubt it.

One - two servers will be here by the end of the year.

Archived