Daily Challenge a quest for hackers?

Nice work NCsick, to complete Battlefield daily challenge you have to win at least once. Can any GM reply this how we win when everyone with hacks in pvp? are we allowed to using hack program in game? dont bullshxt me to send prove when we see hackers in the game, i did it a lot of times even with video proofs and those hackers/bots are still walking around for long long long time.  i know NC never ban hackers/bots anymore but please stop those shxt quests for fuking hackers. i really hope you guys really do something with brains

My question is why does NCSoft have to be such a pos company? They know good and well there are hackers and they do nothing to stop it. A destroyer can jump pull me all the across the arena? LOL yeah, right. There are bots too but NCShit doesn't care. Try getting a half-decent bot protection programs and maybe this game will actually be half decent. Literally on the brink of quitting because this game is so overrun by cheaters and they do absolutely nothing to stop it.
My advice? Look up some hacks online. You know you won't get banned for it so there's no point in being an actual player. Just bot everything out and farm wins, they don't care and they won't do anything about it.

On 5/3/2016 at 7:53 AM, Greenapple said:

my question is how do you win battlefield without hack programs when everyone with

there's a great known confimred hack going around called "Legendary" it will boost your ap up to 700+

Agree here. I love BnS for the game art and style, but PvP is (for good reason) a huge part in it and it only took around 2 weaks for the hackers to overrun the arena again. And really, there is 0 fun if every 5. game is against a perma stealth or invincible.

So NCSoft, either admit your Problems and tell what you are going to do against it or just see the ppl. ruining to other MMO/E-Sport games. 

Find a good Hack Program and do the same, the administration dont do nothing, i dont know why is the exist of the forum of PVP in this game, really is al bullshi .. or play 3vs3, at least there, hackers cant play.  Fu ck the PVP, is the worst Pvp unbalanced game play that i never had played. Go to Play Battlefield or something more instresting, because this joke doesnt be funny to enjoin.

i was in arena today and some one in 3vs3 tag out when i was grabing them and holding them in my hand like wdf when are they allowed to *cricket*ing do that now i cant do that shit some people even tag out when they are *cricket*ing stuned like wdf. in 3vs3 u verse a team of hackers its stupid and Ncsoft just sits there and  laugh and ask u for money for costumes in cash shop. 

Archived