Pirate Accesories and Emblems Problem

JoyI3oy

getting pirate accessories is a nightmare now, atleast for siren the emblems drop from mini boss chests in 24 man.

but for pirate emblems are fixed 3 per day and we need 20 for each accessory and lets not forget the dark pirate weapon. I have been trying to get pirate belt since 1.5-2 weeks it doesnt drop atall and i barely see other pirate accessories from chests too

so could u guys atleast

1.) Increase the drop rate of accessories in 6M dungeons box or

2.) Atleast add emblems to 24M mini boss chests like siren 24M dungeon 

I thought old content should be more accesible and easy since people doing it are very few and shouldn't be so harsh for new players before getting to the real grind in silverfrost and i hope u guys consider this in the next maintenance or take it as a feedback.

Thanks.

Accessories (ring, necklace and earring) also drop from nightshade (mane and widow bosses), so you can save yourself the pirate emblems for them. I don't know much about belt drop rate, but getting 1 item with emblems shouldn't be much of a problem (especially if the stats it gives are kinda crappy).

Accessories can be found in nightshade and bsh. You only need the dark pirate weapon I think, because the other pirate weapon is farm-able in bsh. So weapon is priority. They also sell the emblems for hm coins in the store, if you got venture tokens to change into hm coins since currency exchange is pretty busted rn. :D

no guys am talking about bracelet and belt particularly and pirate emblems, the exchange rate is really low and venture tokens are very rare to get... imagine if a new players get to this stage/ he barely has gold from upgrades as upgrade costs jump when it comes to MTS upgrades.

Also 6-man treasure chest rarely gives accessories and % chance to get them from box is really low for accessories in 6-man box adn that is the only way to get bracelet and belt as of now, none of the bosses in nsh drop them. 

... i farmed both pirate coin and siren emblem.   I am at True Pirate wep, True Siren Acc and have only used 20 Siren emblems and ZERO pirate coin.   I only used the 20 siren emblems for the Hongmoon Fan.   So ya i have like 68 emblem and like 45 coins sitting in my vault...

So... Id say dont worry about it too much and play the game.  Do each 24 man once per day and maybe the BSH 6 man.  Youll have everything you need pretty quickly...

Archived