Delay after maintenance

I have experience an obvious delay/lag not only in arena but throughout the whole game. I have been playing since launch and this is the first time I have encountered this kind of a problem.
I am from SEA. I have checked my ping the whole day and internet speed and all was fine. Checked other MMO's in NA and it was normal. i tried to ask my friend (Same country different ISP) and he is also experiencing the same issue. Hopefully this would get fixed. Delay / Lag would be 1-2 secs. i have tried 2 PC's and 1 laptop (one of which have a different ISP).

I had the same problem since the lv 50 cap patch, and i had a AMD FX 6300 cpu, which wasnt so bad. Somehow this game uses alot of your cores, and AMD isnt build for mmorpg's, escpecially bns, since it uses alot of your single core performance. I upgraded my cpu to a Intel i5 6600k, formatted my whole pc, and i have no skill delay anymore.

I'm not saying there is no solution for your problem, but i also tried everything the guides said about getting higher fps/better ping, and nothing worked. The only thing that worked for me was upgrading my pc, which was a expensive gamble.

I don't think that the problem is on the pc. I've been playing bns since launch and encountering no discernable delay/lag, and my pc is up to the point where it can play Witcher 3 smoothly. It's after the 40mb patch days ago that it started to become obviously delayed/laggy, to the point that i barely even move while doing BSH bosses and MM Daily Challenge. I'm in SEA region, and even my friends from other country also experiencieng the same thing.

when i go ping google.com -t its all 50-60ms ... but when i go psping 64.25.37.238:10100, the normal is 200-250ms but the sudden 3000ms sucks ... but it only happens with me and bns servers ... in other games its ok ... any help guys? or any admins?

Archived