Missing out on dungeons and dailies

Snadder

Hey, guys. I am new to Blade & Soul and have so far managed to reach level 38 or 39, I now have a question about dungeons and the dungeon daily quests.

Even though I am level 38 or 39 I believe the only 6 man party dungeons I have done so far is Blackram Narrows and Tomb of the Exiles. I got this feeling that I have missed out on many of them and did a quick google search to look up which ones exist, this made me realize I have barely done any of them! Just by looking at the list of the dungeons on the wiki, it seems like I have only done one (Tomb of the Exiles) out of 11 in The Cinderlands? This is so weird to me because I am the type of person to complete every single quest in all zones, every quest marker on the map draws me to them like a moth is drawn to fire and I am not satisfied before the map is completely free of quest markers.

Does the quests not lead you to every dungeon? 

The most interesting dungeons are the purple ones. If you don't want specific drops (accs for breakthrough for example) there is almost no need to visit blue or green dungeons. Sure, there are achievements for the blue ones (doing them 100 times for example) but otherwise they are a waste of time. It's absolutely ok to do everything in the game at least one time but it's no Problem that you missed some dungeons. You can do them everytime and you will also get drops with max. level so no problem. Just search on your map where they are or use F8.

Do you know how to use the X-Server, OP? It is an F8 by default. Once you enter the Dungeon Lobby, it will list every dungeon in the game, and you will be able to queue for it. If you have talked to the appropriate NPCs while completing the quests, you will have a daily quest you can pick in the lobby. It might even be hanging in your daily quest log and not show on your screen (use J to browse).

Check it out, and GL.

Archived