Silverfrost dailies

XDonflamingoX

I'm just a bit puzzled that I don't see any marker in the map that are available in silverfrost plains. Do I need to complete the quest about Mushin (defeat him) before I could see those dailies?

I went to silverfrost plains via Lycandi and walk from there. 

I just need those valor stones. 

Sadly I can't defeat because my ping is quite high, around 150-200 ms. 

Silverfrost dailies (normal ones, not those faction dailies or 24 man area in plog sanctum and beastbog) are in Primeval and Shiverstone zones. You can access Primeval only after you clear Zeiwai story part (you automatically teleported there, there is no direct access). Then you continue to Shiverstone after that.

is Zeiwai story a part of the main story? 

12 minutes ago, Tajeab said:

Silverfrost dailies (normal ones, not those faction dailies or 24 man area in plog sanctum and beastbog) are in Primeval and Shiverstone zones. You can access Primeval only after you clear Zeiwai story part (you automatically teleported there, there is no direct access). Then you continue to Shiverstone after that.

Just go continue with your yellow Quest.
Then take the Single Arrow Blue Quest, that will unlock the Dailies in that "zone".
Example, in order to unlock the Dailies in Basin, you have to complete the Single Blue Quest in Northreach.

Archived