Number of Dailys

Ketsura

So here the thing, since Silverfrost came some daily died and other will die too with the new patch, so I suggest that we increase the number of daily, I imagine it's hard nowadays do Bloodshade because even in my time, was not well populated, now only got worst, and with the cost of doing upgrades would be welcome a increase for getting more gold too. 

44 minutes ago, vita said:

And I can't even bring myself to do 15 dailies per day lol

actually doing all Silverfrost dailies+blue dungs takes about 45-50 minutes. If you add 3 purples it takes about 1.5 hour (Necropolis is sooo looong). Plan your route and it will be fast and (almost) painless.

6 minutes ago, Bartas said:

actually doing all Silverfrost dailies+blue dungs takes about 45-50 minutes. If you add 3 purples it takes about 1.5 hour (Necropolis is sooo looong). Plan your route and it will be fast and (almost) painless.

I simply just do a each of the 50 purple either 6 or 4-man to clear the quest, then SSP, then I start farming 4-man all the way until we decide to stop and I wil go do Mushin Tower. It's really not because of the time, but more because farming 4-man is more profitable than doing 40/40 dailies.

Just now, Kichi said:

im only doing snake and yeti.. and not even every day. Bored of dailyes

I would love to drop them as well from my daily routine but I cannot find any other way of getting enough gold and mats for my upgrades. Sad but true. In other MMOs you could drop daily quests and just mindlessly farm mobs, here it wont work coz even with premium 20 copper per mob is far to little especially if you have limited time to play.

Just now, Bartas said:

I would love to drop them as well from my daily routine but I cannot find any other way of getting enough gold and mats for my upgrades. Sad but true. In other MMOs you could drop daily quests and just mindlessly farm mobs, here it wont work coz even with premium 20 copper per mob is far to little especially if you have limited time to play.

im doing faction mostly. i would do 4 man but i think im to slow to do hard dangeons

Generally I do first some dungeons, then I go to Moonwater, and see, Beastbog, Plogs, GHS... And I only have some spots for blue daillys because Im horrible killing mushin, but if I do prob I wouldn't get it. In Moonwater Times, the only quests that survived to Silverfrost to me, are the faction ones and mushin, and now the faction of moonwater will be killed, because beach for example only gives 3 soulstone, and in the point of getting money, don't worth doing there anymore.

We have too much quests but the limit is untouched since lvl 1. We could skip most of them in low levels because they dont give enough money and Transformation Stones are given to us, in Cinderlands, I only had to bought ONE in the entire continent.

So we need money for buying quartz, because good lucky being stuck for days if u try mining they, because the moonwater ones takes 12 hours to do and the silverfrost only get worst, ridiculous 24 hours for one damn picaxe, where u get mostly 2 quartz since the rich ones are dommed by afks and bots, and u don't know the time they will spawn.

50 dailys I could do all SSP, GHS, Beastbog, Plogs, Mushin... all without have abandon some quests for doing others, and maybe go to the new blues ones, that I almost never go, because I don't have room for they.

Archived