What do Naryu coins do

1 minute ago, Malcolm Tombs said:

Hi guys, I got around 14 Naryu coins and 2 Naryu silver but after reading their description I don't know what to do with them.

At some point you need the Silvers to upgrade your equipment. Also Naryu Coinst are used to get Dragonblood in dungeons like Blackram Supply Chain, Bloodshade Harbor and the Silverfrost dungeons. They are also needed to get Hongmoon skill and other ingredients from Achievement Merchant if you haven't dropped/bought the skill book from Bloodshade Harbor.

They are also required to enter Nightshade Harbor, the 24-man version of Bloodshade Harbor. You'll need a Naryu Silver for the first time you enter it. After the first time, you'll need one Naryu Coin instead.

Don't worry, dailies there will give you plenty of extra Naryu Coins, so you'll be hard-pressed to run out of them.

Also if you need Naryu Silver for some reason, open your inventory, and click on an icon at the bottom that is the dragon trader or something like that and in one of the tabs you can turn 20 Naryu Coins into 1 Naryu Silver. After you get more than 1000 coins, might be a good idea to turn some into silver for later on just to save storage space.

Somewhere in Clan Crafting there is Naryu Gold that we dont have, and I would guess that Naryu Silver will turn into that the same place the Coins turn into silver.

If you like lucky wheels and have some spare time, convert your Naryu coins to Naryu Silver at the Wheels in front of the Nightshade harbour and Blackram Supply Chain 24 man instances. They reward about 1 silver per 20 coins too (subject to RNG) but also additionally give you 24 man instance consumables, arena 400 zen bean quest vouchers and very rarely siren emblems.

Archived