Truth or Rumor - HM skills can be purchased through PvP next patch?

PatchKid

Read some thread on these forums today that the HM skills will no longer be only available via PvE dungeons / auction house, but will be obtainable through some PvP means in the next patch?  I managed to get everything except for the HM Pellet through the treasure trove system for the LMB HM unlock, but have no interest in crafting / guild posturing to get access to the pellet (planning to just save gold to buy a slot at the moment), so any opportunity to get these skills via PvP would be ideal!

A lot of classes require something like HM7 to comfortably use those HM glyphs without dropping other 'important' glyphs, so your argument is sort of flawed. Still glad they add it for beans... i don´t have my hm skill yet and free stuff is always appreciated! I´d be very happy if we could get *ALL* of the HM skills threw arena and also if we could level up efficiently threw arena! And i would say the second part is more important than HM skills, because getting to lvl 50HM1 is already enough of a pain in the ass for someone who starts this game with the intent of purely doing pvp!

Though for many classes it´s not the end of the world if you do not have all your hm glyphs. I don´t have hm decoy and i don´t think it´s *THAT* big of a deal most of the time. Sure, sometimes it could have carried me through a game i lost without it. But then i know that too and so it actually does not matter a lot to me personally. Also you can´t technically count games where your opponent didn´t have the related HM skill to the one you r missing... I´ll get my HM skill soon enough, i could almost buy it now, but reading this i probably won´t buy it, because it would be a waste.

Lol if these prices are correct, you would earn like 2x more gold with same amount beans what those recipes even cost only by selling soulstones. But atleast you dont need collect certificates and do pve.

12 minutes ago, Suna said:

Lol if these prices are correct, you would earn like 2x more gold with same amount beans what those recipes even cost only by selling soulstones. But atleast you dont need collect certificates and do pve.

not really i quess the new HM skill will be extremlly expensive.dont think many people will be able to farm 4man azura.

12 minutes ago, SkoobyDoo said:

not really i quess the new HM skill will be extremlly expensive.dont think many people will be able to farm 4man azura.

I compare current in game recipes. But yah if you can buy the new recipe in the patch day, then pvp players are at huge advantage.

17 hours ago, Majiebeast said:

Dont worry prices are fair.....

FxCXSmr.png

There somewhere we can watch this?  Looks like a video screenshot.

So the blue slabs are the training certificates - 5k zen beans each.  The red key-things are pugilist tokens - 1k zen beans each.

You can spend 2000 zen beans and 1 PvP certificate to get ~ 6g.  It would take around 66000 zen beans at those rates to buy the HM Volume 2 (usually around 200g on the AH from what I've seen).  Or you can farm 120,000 zen beans in the arena to buy the same item.

Yup, gold is still better.  And WTF is with 5x pellets?  Why would you need 5 of them?  Unless you can sell them somehow (because the ones you can craft are not tradeable), then you only need 1 of them to get your LMB skill unlock.

The 300 page HM skill and HM RMB might be worth it, but keep in mind that's only half of the skill (you still need to PVE to get the other half, and if you're being forced to PVE anyways you may aswell use the drag certs you get from pve to buy soulstones). 

On 4/20/2016 at 1:52 PM, TakunDes said:

we dont know whether it will be in next patch but it has been confirmed by Bubbletron yeah. No more P2W arena and people won't have to forced to PVE anymore.

You still need to PVE for certificates to trade Beenz for soulstones! its the same forced PVE.

Archived