Spell indicators

Woofygoo

Yep, The AoE indicator from most bosses are all wrong. I've died or getting hit many many times in many bosses fights and I'm not even near or in the effect indicator (I'm playing range dps so I shouldn't have problem to avoid those AoE but still get hit). 

But yeah...Ncsoft won't admit that something wrong with their mechanic but it's your fault or your internet problem...IT'S YOUR FAULT.

Aye,this is something thats getting on my nerves lately,its like I'm not even close being in the Aoe range and yet I get hit anyway.

And here I thought that Vindictus had broken hitboxes with certain bosses/attacks..Not even close to what we have to deal with in this game:P

+extra annoying since we have no dedicated Dodge button in Bns 'as in one thats not cooldown based'.

Another thing when you windwalk pass some mobs and you pretty sure that you're 100 meters away and still in windwalk mode...surprisingly, those mobs still manage to hit you at that range and put you into combat mode....

And here I was thinking that it was already common knowledge that blackwyrm AoE is actually 2 meters larger than the indicator. As for other bosses, I havent found any extreme cases myself (none that I remember of right now at least) except for maybe the poison aoe of tetralisk queen in Frozen Fang where I have found myself getting hit by it when jumping out of range but still on the air when it hits.

Archived