BOT + SPEED HACK = IFINITE FARM !

MikasaBG

For 2 weeks i see 100+ player's who using bot program with speed hack for lvling (spam on chat hacked acc and faping all blue dungun's when stay afk and waiting for loot or gold) farm quartz and soulstone on Cardinal Gates in PVP on new zone (Soulstone Plain's) have 20 player's with this name YOUone, YOUtwo, YOUthree, YOUfour, YOUfive, .... who using speed or teleport hack with bot program for geting insta meteor's and Npc's and on moonwater plain have player's who using only bot program for perma "insta"get rock for quartz !! this is player who up character to 37 lvl with ungear and farm quartz for 2 week's with no go offline !!!

Someone know how to play with this shit ??? and Currency Exchange with Market Place is faping down for this boting !!!

players* dungeons* Soulstone Plains* players* meteors* NPCs* players* weeks*
man now rly, apostrophes (NOT apostrophe's) are used to reducations and construct state but never to form the plural for of the nouns
now rly, where do u see people writing like that or which people write like that around you? its nearly impossible not to notice on chat when to use 's and s

yeh bots do exist, they always will, NCSOFT cant get rid off them permanently

On my serveur , a hacker ( real human) did this since one month now , many ppl reported him with ticket to support cause he did his speed hack during peakhour and everybody can see him. He is still here , using his hack . It seems they found speedhack that the game consider normal and dont autoban then.

Now we have bots that speedhack on everychannel of SSP , farming NPC and meteor. Even old bot that were not speedhacking now speedhack.

Real player have nearly no chance here now. NCSoft  , if you just leave this game , tell us, else use GM ( i'm sure all SSP bot can be banned in like 30 min for 1 server) and players report bot often , same for hackers . now you just need GM to ban them.

Yeah that's what I want too. An in-game GM with different shifts that can clean bots, yes it will cost money but what a hell they do nothing about it. I saw some of them speedhacking over soulplains and they all ran together lol.

Archived