EXTREME FPS-Dropps in Arena

Yesterday was the second time i had this bug. It was worse than blackwyrm - unplayable....

This phenomen happends after a few matches in arena, you need to restart game then.

I wrote to support, let's see wich copy and paste Lie this time i will get...

Are there more who have this problem?

This is pretty common bug in arena that usually happens often if playing many matches in a row. Some ppl it is enough to leave arena and then go back to fix it.

It usually starts with not so bad fps drop and after a while it will become unplayable if not restarted.

I start with 120 fps and end up with 30 and even lower after playing for a while. A guild mate has this issue, too.

Somebody said it has something to do with Summoner skills, but I think it's random.

I'm curious as to what they respond to this.

I only watched FPS as it was already unplayable under 10 FPS. Diashow...

They propably say they will inform the devs but cant say more. 

In real they will throw it in waste paper bin...

Or at least the devs just ignore it.

I know not 1 Bug wich was reported they fixxed!

The warlock reset bug is in korea since years and nothing be done!

I wonder how all the streamers can play 3-9h in a row in arena? Mhm...

The problem has yet to be fixed by the devs, but for now, just play a spar game when you think it is about to lag really hard. If it does you can just leave and enter Arena and continue to play. And streamers have the same issue too, I have seen Jaesung and Mosh restarting Arena several times during a stream.

-Ra9eQuit

42 minutes ago, Ra9eQuit said:

The problem has yet to be fixed by the devs, but for now, just play a spar game when you think it is about to lag really hard. If it does you can just leave and enter Arena and continue to play. And streamers have the same issue too, I have seen Jaesung and Mosh restarting Arena several times during a stream.

-Ra9eQuit

WTF you always post in all sections and threads after me and try to troll. You are the follower or more stalker!

Go get a real live!

But anyways thx for info.

^ The person from support most likely didn't know what to say so he/she gave you a generic bullshit, hoping that your next ticket will land to someone else...

I formatted my PC about a week ago and this bug is still in and many players have it, so it's not an isolated case. Repairing files and sending them DxDiag does nothing.

It's strange, though. I only had that in the first few weeks of the game, it stopped for a few weeks and now I have it again. I have changed nothing, so I don't know. Just leaving-joining doesn't really help, I start with 60-80 FPS, go down to 30-40 and end up with 10-20. After leaving I start with 30-40 and am at 10-20 after maybe 3 matches again. It really sucks.

Arena is nearly unplayable at this point, especially because of the connection thing that got a real problem in the past few days. I was at 120-180ms or something which isn't good but atleast playable, now I'm more at 150-250ms.

Archived