What is taking approximately 6 hours to fix on the Marketplace each maintenance?

Enamour

As the title stats (and presuming the Marketplace is being worked on when as soon as the servers go down while other teams work on other things), why does it take so much time to work on the Marketplace and keep it down when the changes that we see seem relatively low (aside from a few name tweaks). I don't see any smarter searching (at least not in the items I generally look for/price) and there aren't any notes on it. It's just...down. Get's a tad bit frustrating sometimes. Not enough to make me actually upset but I suppose just an inconvenience and *usually* I can wait for it to just come back up to buy/sell whatever I need.

25 minutes ago, Enamour said:

As the title stats (and presuming the Marketplace is being worked on when as soon as the servers go down while other teams work on other things), why does it take so much time to work on the Marketplace and keep it down when the changes that we see seem relatively low (aside from a few name tweaks). I don't see any smarter searching (at least not in the items I generally look for/price) and there aren't any notes on it. It's just...down. Get's a tad bit frustrating sometimes. Not enough to make me actually upset but I suppose just an inconvenience and *usually* I can wait for it to just come back up to buy/sell whatever I need.

I believe the maintenance goes on on most NCSOFT services, which just happen to include marketplace (website login etc). Likely database/log cleanup/analyzing.

14 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I believe the maintenance goes on on most NCSOFT services, which just happen to include marketplace (website login etc). Likely database/log cleanup/analyzing.

Ah! Gotcha then. That makes sense.

Archived