Need info before deciding

Greeny191

I am thinking of starting an Assassin, but need some information that I have been unable to find (more like can't find dated material seems all out-dated)

I have a 49 FM which I like, but find rather boring if you know what I mean.

Yet I am unsure if I could handle the complexities of the Assassin class. Now while I have played the Rogue like classes in every MMO this one tends to be vastly different with its combo system and complex rotations. 

If it helps I got a KFM to 38 before giving up on it cause it was way to complex for my tastes. So is Assassin as complex as a KFM or is it easier?

I am kind of looking for something in the middle and all 3 ranged classes BORE me to death. (not to mention everyone and their mother plays them)

Am I just screwed or is their hope?

Thanks

PS: I hate grouping it is just who I am and while I will group up with Guild members I would prefer to do most content alone if able. 

This class is great for PVP (i'd say one  of the better ones). However it takes a steep learning curve and isn't viable till atleast 40 in my opinion if you're planning on going combo sin. if you want to go perma stealth sin, I've got nothing, I dispise them, don't be a perma stealth sin -.-

However PVE is boring as an assassin, Lightning build press same 3 buttons continuously, dark build press same 5 buttons. It's really not that great. However they can solo most dungeons :/

On 4/6/2016 at 3:48 AM, Greeny191 said:

Only 3 buttons? wow that is even worse then my FM lol

That is pretty much same as kfm. Your main dmg is 2r , 2rf , 2r , 2rf.

Assassin is similar but is faster paced and is best solo class with summoner.

10 hours ago, Wikishi said:

That is pretty much same as kfm. Your main dmg is 2r , 2rf , 2r , 2rf.

Assassin is similar but is faster paced and is best solo class with summoner.

best solo class pre true sight patch and then its gg with all the lame perma stealth pve.

On 2016-04-06 at 2:48 AM, Greeny191 said:

Only 3 buttons? wow that is even worse then my FM lol

I'd play KFM over sin, i find sin to be way harder (and boring) to play, the constant going in and out of stealth while keeping track on ur poison is too much for me. And their aoe is very bad compared to kfms.

If you're gonna play kfm i'd suggest you macro 2r(lmb) and then manually press F. Else your hand is gonna hurt really badly after awhile.

This is the SIN non-stealth rotation which I recorded yesterday and yeah sin is hard to play correctly/good because you have to handle your poison stacks well, anicancel 24/7 and press more than just 5 buttons lol. 

Archived