[Video] 6 tips and tricks you should know!

Magzs

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.  Too bad we can't get rid of the constant nag about joining the pvp arena.  It doesn't show up in the journal so we can deselect it.  It is the one that nags you to get started with pvp arena, which I refuse to do.

1 hour ago, Lacy said:

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.  Too bad we can't get rid of the constant nag about joining the pvp arena.  It doesn't show up in the journal so we can deselect it.  It is the one that nags you to get started with pvp arena, which I refuse to do.

Yeah, that quest is definitely annoying but goes away once you leave that area if you just don't accept it :) 

19 hours ago, Magzs said:

Yeah, that quest is definitely annoying but goes away once you leave that area if you just don't accept it :) 

Actually, it has never gone away for me.  It's the one from the very beginning of the game.  It never goes away until you accept it.  Then you get daily pvp quests that you can deselect in the journal by using your method.  P.S. Thanks again for that tip!

Archived