[suggestion] price reduction for the veil

fjnley

so I've found out you can buy veils to prevent people from the opposing faction know who you are. you can purchase it in two ways, 1. pay 1g but only possible if you've killed 1000 crimson players, 2. pay 1000g.

see.. I understand the need to make items hard to get, but ncsoft, let's be reasonable here. nobody under any circumstance would buy a fk'ing veil for 1000 g. may as well lower the price range or remove that option altogether. in the same mind of thought, lower the requirement of crimson player needed to kill.

a reasonable adjustment would be: 1. kill 50 crimson players and pay 1 gold, 2. pay 50 gold.

Kill 50 crimson and pay 1 gold? No thanks, since then everyone would be wearing that mask. I already have 600 crimson kills and I haven't even been trying to get the 1000 kill achievement. 

So as you can imagine I don't have the mask yet. However there is another way to obtain it and that is from clan crafting (provided your clan is at least lvl5). The cost is considerably low if you gather 5 people for the craft (it is a stack of 5 masks after all)

I made the 1k archievement already and at 1400 kills right now. Thats mainly from daily faction quests and crimsons are outnumbering ceruleans (my faction) around 5:1 on Wild Springs. It´s not that hard. Just get better at pvp and kill everybody you see. This morning I killed a group of 5 crimsons on my own, who were gathering explosives in misty - totally clueless players that didnt work together and even ressed and came back for more dying 1 by 1 instead of ganging me all together.

By the time I went to do the kit chul quest, I already had 9/10 players killed in my quest log, from less than 20 minutes of questing.

Archived