Teleport Hackers.

sasukekun21

Hello.I have met a Teleport Hacker just now and i asked my faction if they have seen this guy again and they said yes 5 days ago...

I want to ask if NcSoft really bans hackers or not because this is getting frustrating....It makes me sad a great game like BnS is starting to be filled by hackers.

Oh and btw he isnt the only one i have met....

3 minutes ago, sasukekun21 said:

Hello.I have met a Teleport Hacker just now and i asked my faction if they have seen this guy again and they said yes 5 days ago...

I want to ask if NcSoft really bans hackers or not because this is getting frustrating....It makes me sad a great game like BnS is starting to be filled by hackers.

Oh and btw he isnt the only one i have met....

Hey sasukekun21,

This is definitely lame when it happens. It could be that either the person wasn't reported OR that we haven't gotten to them quite yet. Either way, if you haven't reported the teleport hacker yet, please do so. You can do this either in-game using the Report feature or via a Support Ticket. We'll then look into it as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Just now, Yaviey said:

Hey sasukekun21,

This is definitely lame when it happens. It could be that either the person wasn't reported OR that we haven't gotten to them quite yet. Either way, if you haven't reported the teleport hacker yet, please do so. You can do this either in-game using the Report feature or via a Support Ticket. We'll then look into it as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Hello and i didnt expect an employeement to reply me this fast.Anyway this happened in a matter of seconds HE PICKED THE CRIMSON LEGION BODY in soulstone plains and he disappeared and the problem i couldnt pring screen because this happened too fast....I will send a ticket and his name because i know VERY WELL who he really is.

6 minutes ago, sasukekun21 said:

Hello and i didnt expect an employeement to reply me this fast.Anyway this happened in a matter of seconds HE PICKED THE CRIMSON LEGION BODY in soulstone plains and he disappeared and the problem i couldnt pring screen because this happened too fast....I will send a ticket and his name because i know VERY WELL who he really is.

We've been doing our best to try to catch them when they're doing this stuff so thank you for putting in a ticket - just don't forget the server name as well!

4 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

We've been doing our best to try to catch them when they're doing this stuff so thank you for putting in a ticket - just don't forget the server name as well!

I forgot the server.It's starfall crater.Shall i make a duplicated post in the same ticket?Sorry for this small mistake...

Just now, sasukekun21 said:

I forgot the server.It's starfall crater.Shall i make a duplicated post in the same ticket?Sorry for this small mistake...

No worries - just note it if the CS agent asks. They'll try to take a look with whatever info you gave them first and then come back to you if they find too many users with that name.

Just now, Yaviey said:

No worries - just note it if the CS agent asks. They'll try to take a look with whatever info you gave them first and then come back to you if they find too many users with that name.

Ok i got it.Thanks :)

you can't even report them because they disappear too fast.
ban a bot won't solve the problem, because they are like HYDRA (lol) try give ban to a bot and then 2 or even more will make a new account again.
this is a problem of lack of security that the game has. NCSOFT is always saying "we are working on it" but we are not seeing any progress... maybe they are working in it, maybe... so, is not the inefficient staff (programmers and engineers that are working and they are not getting any progress) the problem?

without any intention to offense, NCSOFT you should give more importance about the current bots in the game than other things

3 minutes ago, Hyaweh said:

you can't even report them because they disappear too fast.
ban a bot won't solve the problem, because they are like HYDRA (lol) try give ban to a bot and then 2 or even more will make a new account again.
this is a problem of lack of security that the game has. NCSOFT is always saying "we are working on it" but we are not seeing any progress... maybe they are working in it, maybe... so, is not the inefficient staff (programmers and engineers that are working and they are not getting any progress) the problem?

without any intention to offense, NCSOFT you should give more importance about the current bots in the game than other things

Yep i know and i already said that but the good thing is i saw his name VERY CAREFULLY and i'm 100% he is the one :)

i just filed a report for a speedhacker on mushin with name and time. they requested 'video documentation'. which, seriously who runs that at any given time? also...speed hacker. i could barely double-check his name in time, let alone record him. so not exactly getting my hopes up.

well, since NCSOFT is replying to this topic and they need a video documentation, i just upload a video where i found a speed hacker today.

you can see clearly in my video. (look at that little lyn).

NICK : JCAD

server : yunwa

time :  04.45 - 05.00 PM GMT +8, 6 april 2016

well, i see some other speed hacker, but i'm not recording my game at that moment.

speed hacker video (sorry for the trial version)

and i hope NCSOFT will do something about this

pic : speed hacker

Archived