150-170 Ping KFM

PoeticNightmare

150-170ms is quite tough for KFM in PvP, you might not be able to fit enough hits within your stuns to actually 100-0% someone. It also depends on the class you're facing, it's nearly impossible to 100-0% a Destroyer for example, if not completely impossible (if you happen to achieve it it's most likely that you got lucky with crits), even if he blows his tab escape right at the beginning and you have all your CCs available. They just have too much health. Blade Masters and other KFMs are quite hard to 100-0% too but not impossible. Anything else should melt before the full combo ends.

What full combo are you doing btw ? If you have everything available and your opponent doesn't have his tab escape anymore (which is stupid but that's the only case when you'll be able to 100-0 someone) this combo should kill people :

Z -> 3RF -> 3RV -> 3X -> 3RF -> 3RF -> 3RF -> 3RF -> 3R -> RMB -> LMB -> SS + TAB -> LMB -> LMB. The opponent should die between the TAB and the LMB air combo finisher at the very end or sometimes even before the TAB, depending on his class and your luck with crits. But this only works if you're able to fit enough 3RF within your stuns, which might be your issue because of your ping.

Casual PvE should be possible. But some content could prove unproportionally difficult, at level 45+. If you are fine that you cannot win some PvE fights unless overgeared you can probably do KFM with that ping. But PvP and endgame could prove frustrating.

I tend to vary between 100-200 ping as a KFM. I'd say it is definitely doable, but often annoying. In PvE, I can tank perfectly fine as long as I'm not countering purely from reaction. DPS isn't too bad either, fire build is definitely easier with lag since you don't have to constantly anicancel. Sometimes you may miss a counter/iframe by a hair and be aware that it was due to lag. 

The annoying part is PvP - 3rf is really difficult for me. Instead, I simply 3f, which gets me by fine. I've only ever done a handful of 100-0 combos, and I know that I could have done a lot more if I used 3rf instead. I sit comfortably around 2100, so it's definitely doable - just a bit annoying, since you know you could be higher.

Archived