Settings for good looking gameplay!

SayianPrince

What are some settings I can turn on that wont have much of an impact on my fps because I'm having frame rate issues sometimes usually when theres a lot of players and dungeon runs, also what settings can I turn off that might be impacting frame rate? The game doesn't look that good on everything put to low settings. xD

20 minutes ago, SayianPrince said:

Which auto option?

There is a checkbox called "Auto Options" in advanced graphic settings. It will automatically lower your graphic when your pc starts lagging and make it back in other case. Very cool thing and works pretty smooth.

3 hours ago, SayianPrince said:

Okay I'll try that, thanks =) And are you guys having frame rate issues? And are they going to ever be fixed?

I had that issue before. Gmaeguard causes it. Even if it is disabled right now you still have process named "gamemon.des" in your task manager. It screws fps hard. Delete both gamemon.des and gamemon64.des from /bin/gameguard and you'll be fine. This solution was found after 20+ pages of discussion in bug report section.

You can also turn off "3d monitor support" and "v-sync" using ingame options.

1 hour ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

I had that issue before. Gmaeguard causes it. Even if it is disabled right now you still have process named "gamemon.des" in your task manager. It screws fps hard. Delete both gamemon.des and gamemon64.des from /bin/gameguard and you'll be fine. This solution was found after 20+ pages of discussion in bug report section.

You can also turn off "3d monitor support" and "v-sync" using ingame options.

Hmm interesting, ok I'll try that and update back. Hopefully this will allow me to bump up my graphics just a tiny bit!

Archived