Outfit Delivery Stamp Revamp Idea

This post is to give a suggestion on how to improve the state of the Outfit Delivery Stamp. I feel at it's current state it's only 50% complete and not to what it could and what I feel it should be at.  I'm not requesting that the stamps be free or cheaper. I'm asking for it to be able to do a slight bit more than what it does. Right now it simply only transfers cash shop outfits, which at the start was good for those like me who started off with one character but ended up making a new main character. Most people now though could probably agree that it doesn't serve much purpose not. Something we requested in a way has probably become useless. We wanted it to be made but I'm sure a lot would agree we wanted it to be able to do a bit more. For me I know, I wished this Outfit Delivery Stamp would allow me to send any outfit to any of my alts.  This way I can send outfits I was lucky enough to get from dungeons to my other characters that I feel would fit them a bit better than the one I have it on, another problem is I have male and female characters and sometimes I get an outfit that has yet to drop for the other character so I would of loved the ability to be able to trade those outfits rather than having it be completely useless or if the outfit drops and it's for a completely different race such as the Dura outfit, got that on my Warlock  that's a male Jin on my first run of it. Lol Along with the Seductress outfit ticket on my male Blade Master from the 24-man dungeon rng box. So I'm hoping that Blade & Soul can revamp the Delivery Stamp so that I can trade any and all outfits. Which I'm sure would let the Fashionista's  transfer there outfits to different characters and allow the Outfit Delivery Stamp be used even more. Which would be also good with people who have a main that reached the achievement points for the vendor to be able to also trade outfits from there to other accounts so that they don't have to redo all the achievements, especially if you're like me with 6-8 characters. So this would allow Blade & Soul to make more profit from the Delivery Stamp as well and wouldn't be something negative for them.  So this is one of my suggestions to revamp the Outfit Delivery Stamp and why I think they should.

but-wait-theres-more.jpg

My second way to also revamp it further into something even greater is to use the Outfit Delivery Stamps to not only be able to let you trade with your alts but with actual people. Here's some reasons why.  One reason to let this be a feature for the Delivery Stamp is the fact that some people take breaks from Blade & Soul or haven't even played the game yet, they come back/join and wanted and outfit that was in the shops but is now gone. If they could find someone willing to part with the outfit they want then they would be able to get it without having to wait who knows how long for it to be back into the shops again. Which is a way to kinda solve that while also someone might be able to make good gold from selling it to someone. Which is a win for both people.   Another reason to add this feature would be so that maybe you have a friend that can't play the game as much but they really want a specific outfit or hairstyle from the Achievement Voucher, they might possibly be able to get the things needed but don't have the time to get the achievements. My personal reason for wanting this feature is I have  the Infernal Lord's Eyebrows(Hairstyle) but I don't even use it anymore. Stopped playing my Force Master so it kinda just sits on that character and collects dust. My girlfriend however has done Tomb of Exile 100's+ and has yet to get the hairstyle, and I would happily trade her it and use the Delivery Stamps to trade it to her if I could. So those are some reasons why plus we can trade cat outfits that drop from dungeons and the Black Sun outfit but yet we can't trade other outfits, which is kinda silly that we have a area on the market for outfits but can only trade one outfit... So this is a way to actually give that feature purpose or to at least be able to trade outfits amongst players.

g1QhMoe.jpg

TL;DR -  They should revamp the Outfit Delivery Stamp so that we can trade all outfits, not just cash shop ones, and be able to use the stamps to trade outfits with other players.  = More people use Stamps + Profit for NCSoft making both parties happy. 

On 3/4/2016 at 6:02 PM, SosukeRyugamine said:

More people use Stamps + Profit for NCSoft making both parties happy. 

Since we can exchange gold for points, this argument is invalid.

And if we could mail it to other players, then just make it available to sell them on the market... Stamps would be useless because there would be lot of players trying to sell them but one has to either send the outfit first or send the gold first and trust the other to keep their word and deliver the outfit, that's more trouble than anything.

A big solution would be to make the premium wardrobe availabe for all the characters in one account, that way we can exchange outfits easier, and that way NCsoft would get profit too, bcoz premium membership must be buy directly with cash.

Archived