Our dear area Soulstone Plains

Shingou

First of all, yes, this is a complain thread and this has absolutely nothing to do with "lack of skill".

First thing I wanted to talk about is about the terrors there. I mean okay they are fine for ranged classes as everyone knows but melee struggling there everyday isn't cool at all. Those terrors are literally blood mane from BSH on steriods. I'm wondering why you had to buff them that hard so melee classes cant even react to their attacks or more like what was the point of it?

The Second thing that bothered me a lot is that even if you survive as a melee class against a terror you still have a chance of not getting the drops since you kinda just tanked the terror and the ranged classes were standing far away attacking and taking advantage of those melee classes who try really hard to do their dailies.

And then we have the FPS lags during that zerg fest even with CTRL + F. I think you should limit channels more and open more channels overall. 

The other terrors who have like 26m HP are also bothering a lot (wandering ones) because once they see you, you are instant dead no matter what you do. 

That's all I wanted to say to the new area and I hope they are gonna do against something any soon. Or bring some anti ranged area because playing a ranged class is too rewarding and this has to stop. 

MELEE CLASSES WANT TO BE ABLE TO FARM AS GOOD AS RANGED CLASSES TOO.

FIrst of all, im not complaining about being melee. As a LBD i have no problem to do dailies and get chests and if i die then it is purely my own fault. BUT, range classes have really huge adventages here, that is a fact. Melee classes should have at least visibly higher def stats than ranged ones. Why should heavily armored Destro survive only 1 aoe more than glass cannon FM?

6 minutes ago, Formus said:

FIrst of all, im not complaining about being melee. As a LBD i have no problem to do dailies and get chests and if i die then it is purely my own fault. BUT, range classes have really huge adventages here, that is a fact. Melee classes should have at least visibly higher def stats than ranged ones. Why should heavily armored Destro survive only 1 aoe more than glass cannon FM?

Would you please tell me your FPS during the zerg fest?

well during 15fps slideshow it is really hard to react, but that's also matter of optimization. I can't say that i know other melee classes that good so i know all their blocks/iFrames (my alt is lock) But as i said, at least for me with ~35fps, ping bellow 100ms and BD it is on a scale 1 easy - 10 impossible on 4-5.

TO fix SSP IMO NCsoft needs to:

Get the optimization patch done asap

Make the client use directx 11

Take the calculation made for Soulstone plains players vs how many channels are available and double the result

Several problems are caused by there being just too many ppl on a channel if 7 channels are open right now, NCsoft should make it so that 14 channels are available.

Lower the stats on the terrors, and put a 1 sec delay on the terrors Red Aoes.

Why is it that normal players in ssp have a max prestige of 25, but have to spend 2 gold on a item and be lvl 50 to get more than 25 prestige?

Please Do something about the battle mode of the fight, no one is doing this because Hwangpo is too hard, and resets on the drop of a dime.

I was bored and tried to get ugum and Hwang po's crew to fight, but i could never do it. THey keep reseting. THen a thought occuerd to me, this

whole segment of the fight is dumb why would these faction units just stand there and not fight after all that taunting and trash talk.... Why arent

Ugum and Hwang Po's crews fighting?

try turning down your graphics a bit that helped me get up to 20fps during fights , that said i like the mining phases but most of times theres always a split inbetween groups so , i always have to do this 2 times more or less , now i dont mind it but i see a lot of ppl being frustrated by it cause they might not have the time , same goes with this save our wounded warriors or whatever and carry them back to camp quest , seems theres like a 40min atleast respawn for theese bodies another huge times waster in design

when theres always competition for them , just a realy bad design of quest . All in all though mining phase is a good way for farming soul stones , rest is kinda garbage to me

Archived