question about BM five point strike

hi, when i use 5 point strike tier 1 stage 2, the one that dazes every hit for 2 secs, i noticed that sometimes my opponent got knocked unconscious instead of being dazed. i checked bnstree but nothing about it mentioned unconsciousness of any sort. I was thinking maybe sometimes after five point strike i might have subconsciously overload an extra lmb and use breeze instead but it only mentioned opponent will be unconscious only after using boot. So what am i missing here can anyone help?

The only Unconscious skill you have is your LMB "Knocks enemies whose Defense has been broken with Boot Unconscious for 30 sec". so you have to x > lmb when they are blocking. That´s the only option you have to knock enemies Unconscious i know of.

The only thing i can imagine is you keep mashing your 3 when you five point strike, then you would accidentally end up using your Anklebiter as soon as it get´s available. You don´t need to spam 3 press it once and it will cast the full 5 hits of penta slash. Anklebiter is a knockdown and no Unconscious though. Close enough?

1 hour ago, N3ro said:

The only thing i can imagine is you keep mashing your 3 when you five point strike, then you would accidentally end up using your Anklebiter as soon as it get´s available. You don´t need to spam 3 press it once and it will cast the full 5 hits of penta slash. Anklebiter is a knockdown and no Unconscious though. Close enough?

^

Archived