Pirate Bracelet vs Python bracelet

Natello

Hi, I was wondering if I should upgrade the my Pirate Bracelet or farm the Python Bracelet for Pve. I am a destroyer class with 480 ap, 47,8% crit rate and 195% crit damage. If I upgrade the Pirate Bracelet, it will get me over 50% crit and gets me a lot of ap. The Python Bracelet on the other has a lot of crit damage. With the Python Bracelet I will do a lot of burst with my red fury, since fury has a 100% crit rate.

As much as some ppl want to believe AP isn´t everything, some upgrade the pirate to scream they have over 520AP and them you look at their crit dmg is under 190% usually, python with full crit dmg still deals more dps cause...crits...its the same as when we lvled to 50 and gained 50 AP but lost 15-20% crit dmg and did the same dps why? causse crit dmg is as important to the dps as it is AP. atm im sitting at 507AP/52% crit/209% crit dmg and didn´t uprgade the pirate bracelet cause i would lose 18% crit dmg. the crits are quite higer than my pirate route.

I would advise this:

Try to get your crit up with shuffling and infusing your soulshields. Once you get to the 50% crit chance use the python bracelet it looses out only a little bit of AP and the critical, but 459 crit damage will boost your dps, expecially since you have a buff that gives you 100% crits right?

Archived