the eternal cricket

shrl

There's nothing wrong with BM, believe me. 2 of my guild mates started this game with BM and i started with an Assassin. I just wondered how hard could it be to play BM, because everytime they go to arena, they complain about it. So i leveled up my BM to 45 and now, although my main is Assassin, i'm 1925 points with my BM but only 1850 with my Assassin.

15 hours ago, InstantDeath said:

There's nothing wrong with BM, believe me. 2 of my guild mates started this game with BM and i started with an Assassin. I just wondered how hard could it be to play BM, because everytime they go to arena, they complain about it. So i leveled up my BM to 45 and now, although my main is Assassin, i'm 1925 points with my BM but only 1850 with my Assassin.

Well, the former Korean champ says BM is hopeless, maybe you could give him an advice.

1 hour ago, InstantDeath said:

I honest don't care about him. This is my first hand experience.

Well, Sin is more difficult to get good at than BM. But BM limits are too low. I'm not supporting those losers who complain when they suck. But since you have BM, u should be aware of its limitations. BM has no skill for surviving intervention (atm) and has to use up several of your status skills to help your team intervene, wasting all your skills and focus. All other classes have resist/ invisibility skills, grab, net, brand skills without having to waste several moves like BM.  In 1 vs 1, it has hard time against warlocks, bd, and summoners(atm). Meanwhile, BM has no advantage over any other class. Some say FM, but that's only noob class. Current best player in the world (FM) can *cricket* any BM. All other classes has at least one easy opponent, even KFM. But BM doesnt'

It is still the case, because all the other classes are buffed and HM skills are still steeply inaccessible to anyone but the biggest wallet warriors/no-lifers in the game for the time being. As a BM with no HM skills you in fact have too many skill points because you hit a wall of how effective you can be and start having to put points into troll skills. BM HM skill is the most expensive whereas you have everyone else using their HM skill already on top of already having an inherent advantage over BM with just normal skills.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:16 PM, shrl said:

Well, Sin is more difficult to get good at than BM. But BM limits are too low. I'm not supporting those losers who complain when they suck. But since you have BM, u should be aware of its limitations. BM has no skill for surviving intervention (atm) and has to use up several of your status skills to help your team intervene, wasting all your skills and focus. All other classes have resist/ invisibility skills, grab, net, brand skills without having to waste several moves like BM.  In 1 vs 1, it has hard time against warlocks, bd, and summoners(atm). Meanwhile, BM has no advantage over any other class. Some say FM, but that's only noob class. Current best player in the world (FM) can *cricket* any BM. All other classes has at least one easy opponent, even KFM. But BM doesnt'

BM, if you are willing to waste your time, has lots of advantage over all. Here's what i learned today;

Step 1: Go to a corner and spam your block.
Step 2: If they get in the range, pull them, hit them and go back to your corner.
Step 3: Repeat step 1.
Step 4: Repeat step 2 if possible.
Step 5: Last 5 seconds of the match, use your 3 to inflict more damage.
Step 6: Win.

Archived