Silverfrost Rich Quartz Locations

MyEpicName

• 3 months later...
On 2016. 03. 31. at 2:22 PM, Syanonn said:

I'm more interested in the 2-3 ones :(

People already parking characters at the 5-7 rich nodes, some even have 2-3 character camping same node, and characters on every channel.

Those characters not real characters, they are BOTs usualy, they spamming F over and over every single second multiple time... Report them. If they marked as BOTing from support, they will get ban, if they are not ban, there no need to woory for them. c(:

P.S.: If u afk too long game will auto move u back to char selection screen, but thise chars standing there for all day long and not moveing rotating camera at all....

• 5 months later...
On 7/16/2016 at 5:58 PM, Lili Fox said:

Those characters not real characters, they are BOTs usualy, they spamming F over and over every single second multiple time... Report them. If they marked as BOTing from support, they will get ban, if they are not ban, there no need to woory for them. c(:

P.S.: If u afk too long game will auto move u back to char selection screen, but thise chars standing there for all day long and not moveing rotating camera at all....

Jharen (Blade and Soul)

Dec 20, 21:59 PST

Hello,

Your reported player is already under investigation.

Also, in regard to your question, you can find our available jobs posted on our website at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/jobs/index.html. You will find instructions there on how to submit your application.

Please contact us if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Jharen
NCSOFT Support Team

Necrodom

Dec 20, 21:40 PST

Incoming video of yet another (if not the same) botters in Soulstone Plains (lvl 37 warlock). I might ask for a job as a bot/hacker detective. Do you hire? I take NCOIN as payment per hour :).
Im going to go to other places and check to see what other botters i can find. If i send you no video it means i found none or i went to sleep. Anyways, think about that job offer :).

Regards,

Just for people to see that support actually investigates. Will come back with the outcome of the situation but until then enjoy the humor of the Support Staff :).

Thumbs up for Jharen though XD.

Archived