The Road To Darkness Quest Help

Silv

• The Road To Darkness Quest. Everything i seen on this Quest needs some kinda letter for Yura, but when i search all over my INV and no letter. Now it Says speak to Yura on the Secound Flower of Mushin Tower, How in the heck do i get there ???? Help Please lol and thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Silv said:
  • The Road To Darkness Quest. Everything i seen on this Quest needs some kinda letter for Yura, but when i search all over my INV and no letter. Now it Says speak to Yura on the Secound Flower of Mushin Tower, How in the heck do i get there ???? Help Please lol and thank you. 

wou will have a quest to get to mushin's tower, in greeenholow or hog pastures

after you accept that one you can port there and complete road to darkness

The letter were not in your inventory. It was only showing as letter on the quest list. You need to use windstride spot at Mushin Tower. Just open your map with M and scroll it out so you see whole Moonwater area. Then go to Mushin Tower and there to second floor. It is not in a dungeon so you don't need to kill anything before getting in second floor. If you have to kill something at floor 1 it means you went to wrong place.

Step 1 kill Scorp Yura >>>>Step two went Back to Isksunan House talk to Yura>>>> Got The Road to Darkness Quest>>>>" No Letter to Click on " ...Now Reads Speak to Yura on the Secound Floor , Wind Walk Port on the Tower is Grey ={ And the NPC Poda's Aid Chungsil has no quest to offer me with out the letter if i am correct ?

Some on Said Before the  is a quest i have to pick up before i can go to Mushin tower ? name of the quest because I am in Hogshead Hamlet and I have on Daily Quests. Thanks for all the Help in advance... =} 

Got figured out thanks everyone for the help =} 

Archived