Angels show up in the strangest of places!

ExSoldier2

Well, with all these complaining and ranting topics we all see around here

I'd like to offer something a little different!

Today I was going to farm some perfumes to upgrade my necklace,

Did 2 runs(1 of them I was recruited just to get to the end and findout that party finished her already xD)

Then I've seen someone recruiting a KFM for 20+ runs on Lair of the frozen,

I asked why KFM and it was for the buff, since they could do it alone just the 3 of them but they wanted to do lots of runs so they looked for some buff.

Now as a sin, I finally felt useful after getting into that party and finally playing an important role.

At first I didn't think ill ever stay for 20 runs, not even 3 since I kinda get bored while farming but god knows it wasn't boring at all! xD

These people were such a great company, we end up doing 25 runs without even noticing, so many laughs, and they treated me so kindly and every drop was bidded with the right prices for everyone to benefit. I got over 50g, an Ornament, demon spirit stones, oathbreaker pieces and more!

I've never In my life expected to meet people so great and cool to pass 7 hours with and feeling like its not enough!

It had a great impact on me, It was an amazing experience and we've already shared contacts to do it again tomorrow!(Since we're on different servers)

This post is mainly to thanks these great people and to just say that in dark days where people try to squeeze everything from each other - There are people who share and give no less than they receive!

(And obviously we got what we were looking for, TWICE! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD )

Angels do show up in the strangest of places!(Dungeon chat :D )

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2wqziqg.jpg

I can understand where the frustrasion comes from, many things aren't as we wish they would be

I myself had very high expectations but I decide to enjoy as much as possible with what we have...

If we cut it here than nothing will happened, with some hope stuff look different...

Making friends is apparently a crutial step in our current BnS...

48 minutes ago, ExSoldier2 said:

I can understand where the frustrasion comes from, many things aren't as we wish they would be

I myself had very high expectations but I decide to enjoy as much as possible with what we have...

If we cut it here than nothing will happened, with some hope stuff look different...

Making friends is apparently a crutial step in our current BnS...

Absolutely. Without friends to play with, I doubt I'd stick around for current content. I played the 45 content solo and didn't bother with it, but it's different now. I met some cool people on xServer too but nowhere close to your experience :) Gives me hope that the content can be much fun and that the BnS community isn't as bad as I sometimes think it is.

Archived