sharing connection with my bf

soulyn

Hy everyone. i serch a little on the forum to understand the rules of game about sharing connection and i didn't find it (i think for my incapacity on serching). I and my boyfriend would like to play this game but the problem is a lot of europe server's games have a lot of rules about sharing connection (that for they is the same of sharing account) because we play from the same house and for this i would ask you if we should do a ticket about sharing or we can play quiet? thanks for every response and help and sorry for the english errors XD

then i just shoul send ticket for sharing connection and never use the others computer to log in? but how they know i'm on my computer or not if we use the same connection? i read the rules i feel so confused. thanks for help and to guide me.. 

then i should send ticket? my boyfriend download yet the game and he is exploring the creation of character but everytime i log in the forum or he logs in the creation section the support send us the verification code to e-mail. o.o and we use everytime the owner computer o.o. if i send ticket i hope this this will end o.o or not? o.o

According to what I read I assume this: You can log in multiple accounts with the same IP AS LONG AS IT'S WITH DIFFERENT PC and not used in same PC. So if you can open the client normally without using some programs to open second client you are good to go. Another program to open: NO NO. Two PC: Good to go. You can also try sending them ticket asking why do you get verification code each time.

Archived